We create bespoke training courses for your organisation.
Our courses are fun and delivered by experienced practitioners with a wealth of experience in the worlds of Arts, Business, Sport and innovation.
If you have identified training needs for your organisation and want to achieve them in an innovative and creative manner then give us a call
Spectacle Theatre delivers training using creative methods in the following areas
- Team building
- Digital story
Specific training courses can be delivered on the following;
- ‘Foundation Phase’ Spectacle uses theatre techniques such as ‘Mantle of the expert’ ‘Rolling role’ to support Welsh Government’s aims for Foundation phase for children aged 3-7. These projects extend into outdoor play provision, performance and teacher training.
- Engaging young people in subjects related to Personal and Social Health Education
- Healthy Relationships
- Facilitation techniques, how to engage and build resilience with resistant individuals and groups
- We train staff in ‘Role play’ techniques to develop effective team working, communication skills, presentations and problem solving for your organisation.
- How to create and deliver drama workshops for school or youth group
- ‘Conference Development’ working with you we create a ‘conference framework’ to address and deliver training around identified key issues.
- Welfare reform and community engagement
- Community Safety
- Managing change and innovation
- Team building
All work can be delivered bilingually, all staff have current enhanced CRB check.
Spectacle is ‘The Business of Imagination’ contact us to discuss your business, educational or community needs.